It takes a special kind of 'Con to gain Onslaught's respect. Astraea is one of them. A risktaker who puts the lust in bloodlust, this woman of wreckage works with aerial support in the form of air to surface explosives to perform a dance of death from above. She's been compared to the end of the world for a reason.
Astraea was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. She and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- Her in-game weapons are the Tornado Rocket Launcher, Asteroid Heavy Grenade Launcher, and Crater Mine Deployer. Her stormchaser pickup truck alt-mode comes equipped with a grenade launcher.
- Her in-game abilities are:
- Shell Fragmentation — turns the shells fired by Astraea's guns into fragmentation grenades.
- Inner Vortex — reduces incoming damage to her spark by creating a micro cosmic-storm in her spark chamber.
- Energon Lust — boosts her systems so her attacks steal energon, filling her S-tech gauge.
- Her active subsystem is "Slave Drone", which removes debuffs from her if her shield falls.
- Astraea is named after a star-maiden of unsure heritage from Greek mythology. Ironically, the mythological Astraea was a personification of justice and attributed with the virtues of purity and innocence.
- Astraea is one of the six Founders Pack exclusive characters for Transformers Universe.
- Astraea's voice actor (Monet Mazur) is married to Alex DeRakoff, creative director of Transformers Universe.