When it comes to Decepticons, there's “vindictive”, and then there's Diabla. Small and unassuming at first glance, unsuspecting Autobots facing her will find that her deep-seeded hatred comes in many forms… Diabla's long-range ordnance can obliterate an opponent unawares, but for close encounters this hate filled fury can finish them off with her virus-infused armblades.
Diabla was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. She and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- Her in-game weapons are the Fabricon Missile Launcher, Micron SMGs, and Venom Arm Blades. Transforming into a motorcycle, Diabla's alternate mode is armed with a Gatling gun.
- Her in-game abilities are:
- Spirit Breaker — Diabla shatters the spirits of enemies, meaning any enemies nearby have their morale buffs removed. Based on how many morale buffs are removed depends on the magnitude of Diabla's damage boost.
- Mirrored Interlink — Diabla connects with a nearby enemy, all the damage Diabla receives the connected target also receives.
- Lock Conversion — Diabla becomes stationary and cannot be harmed. She can be healed though.
- Her active subsystem is "Energon Polarizer", which drains the S-Tech gauges of nearby enemies.