Drive-By is an assassin who likes to put the fear of God into the Autobots; his body dripping with oil and afflicted by the dreaded Cosmic Rust, he rolls up in the dead of night, waiting in the darkness before he strikes, reducing his victims to a mess of iron filings and corroded circuits.
Drive-By was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. He and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- Drive-By was first revealed during Jagex's Twitch live stream on May 13, 2014. It was also revealed that he would be one of the three starting Decepticons you can choose, alongside Rampart and Hotwire.
- His in-game weapons are the Veil Rocket Launcher, Payload Laser Rifle, and Grave Energy Gloves. Transforming into a muscle car, Drive-By's alternate mode is armed with a Gatling gun.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Night Coolant — cools Drive-By's systems, allowing him to deal greater damage and reducing reloads and cooldowns.
- Metal Fatigue — infects nearby enemies with nanites reverse-engineered from Scraplets, which eat metal.
- Rust Reinforcer — deploys Cosmic Rust covered ablative armor.
- His active subsystem is "Black Energon", which increases his damage output every time he receives a critical hit.