The two words that stand out in descriptions of Duststorm are "tainted" and "corrupted" inside and out. She is a mechanoid after Megatron's own spark. Ruthless and efficient and geared towards doing maximum combat damage either up close or from a distance. Her weaponry keeps any "predators" at bay, and though her defensive armor and durability are low, she specializes in stunning opponents and making speedy getaways. Many victims never see more than the sickly glint of her distinctive augmented optic prosthesis before she pops their hoods from a distance.
Duststorm was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. She and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- Her in-game Weapons are the Droma Blaster Rifle, Praxa Pistols, and a Stygian Sniper Rifle. Her dune buggy alternate mode uses long-range plasma rockets.
- Her in-game abilities are:
- Projectile Accelerator — Doubles the damage she deals to enemies within a short range radius.
- Ammunition Bridge — Decreases the time needed for Duststorm to reload her weapons. (apart from her sniper rifle)
- Shockwave Rounds — Replaces a standard sniper rifle round into a round capable of knocking down a target for a certain period of time.
- Her active subsystem is "Lifeforce Capture" which repairs her with an opponent's energy when she offlines them.