The E.D.K. TechVolt is a Transformer weapon. It projects an electro-diffraction beam that can carve an enemy to pieces in a blaze of lightning. On some settings, it can also be used to recharge or otherwise repower machinery and even other Transformers.
E.D.K. TechVolts were a common weapon used in the closing days of the Great War around the time of the launching of the Ark. Following Megatron's death at the hands of Metroplex, Soundwave salvaged his leader and, in his workshop, used a TechVolt and some Dark Energon to bring Megatron back to life.
The E.D.K TechVolt is available in escalation along with all the other weapons from Fall of Cybertron.
- This weapon has the following base in-game stats:
- Damage: 2
- Range: 2
- Accuracy: 10
- Rate of fire: 6
- This weapon can be modified in multiplayer/escalation with the following upgrades:
- Amplifier Pak - Increases the amount of reserve ammo
- Hyper Interlink - Speeds up reload time
- Energon-Cell Conductor - Increases the range of the beam
- Anti-Thermo Suppressor - Beam can now destroy incoming projectiles