Biography EditAutobot out there who could get past Megatron's own personal Fort Knox. Indeed, rumour has it anyone who even challenges Rampart meets a painful end.
Rampart was part of the crew of the Leviathan when it shot down the Autobot ship Arclight over Central City. He and the other Decepticons on board went on to engage in a number of battles against the surviving Autobots in a number of places around the world.
- Rampart was first revealed during Jagex's Twitch live stream on May 13, 2014. It was also revealed that he would be one of the three starting Decepticons you can choose, alongside Drive-By and Hotwire.
- His in-game weapons are the Infinite Minigun, Vector Grenade Launcher, and Flak Axe. Transforming into an armoured truck, Rampart's alternate mode is armed with a rocket launcher.
- His in-game abilities are:
- Maximum Force — increases the damage he deals by injecting extra power into his morale circuits.
- Fortified Repairer — repairs Rampart whenever he damages another mech.
- Fugitive Pursuit — speeds up his vehicle mode by connecting its throttle to his articulation system.
- His active subsystem is "Prolonged Endurance", which strengthens an ally's defence when they heal him.
- According to 3D artist Dan Grebby, Rampart's concept design was made by Theo Stylianides.