The Orion Pax Saga is the third installment in the Transformers: Prime comic series.
Orion Pax, Part 1 Edit
- The pre-titles sequence is left out, with the plot points contained it in instead covered in the flashback section.
- Fowler's line about having a microchip in his behind is skipped.
- Fowler refers to June Darby as "Nurse Darby" instead of "June".
- Megatron's line about the Decepticon not feeling that they could reveal themselves to the humans is missing.
- Orion Pax's line about the codes having been logged by Autobot archivists is skipped.
- Most of Arcee's fight with the Vehicons is unsurprisingly cut.
- Bulkhead's line about needing the "head honcho" back is missing.
- Bumblebee's line after Arcee says Optimus would have had the base evacuated is translated as "Arcee's right..." though it's the only example of his speech being translated—another of his lines is rendered as beeping.
- Ratchet pointing out that they've been monitoring Earth's orbit in case the Decepticons were building a spacebridge there is gone, as is Bulkhead's line about finding a servo in a scrapyard and Ratchet's final line of that scene.
Orion Pax, Part 2 Edit
- Starscream's flight from the Nemesis is truncated to remove his fights with Vehicons along the way.
- One of Jack's lines is extended as he tells his mom they owe it to Optimus and that they'll need him next time the 'Cons endanger Earth.
- Ratchet's lines about stealth and scrambling communications are missing, as is Miko grousing about not being allowed to go help storm the spacebridge.
- The fight to take the spacebridge is cut down to three panels, and Jack leaving the base just has his mom telling him to go. Likewise the scene with Jack arriving at the spacebridge and leaving with Arcee is cut down considerably, with Ratchet's briefing being left out.
- The humans' reactions to Jack and Arcee arriving safely are skipped.
- The sequence with Breakdown contacting spacebridge control and Fowler having to cover for them is sadly missing.
Orion Pax, Part 3 Edit
- Arcee comments on the giant statue of Megatron: "A monument to his boundless philanthropy."
- Arcee's fight with the Insecticon as they find the portal to Vector Sigma is unsurprisingly omitted for the most part.
- June's exclamation about Arcee being Jack's guide and Ratchet correcting her is left out.
- After reaching the Vector Sigma chamber, Jack asks if there's any word from Arcee and receives an answer in the negative.
- Orion's line about warning the Autobots is missing. The Vehicons thump him after he shares his concerns about Megatron.
- After Ratchet announces they'll hold the spacebridge against Megatron at all costs, it skips to Arcee waking up on Cybertron.
- The brief scene of Megatron finishing off the Autobots and walking over to the spacebridge is left out.
- The book starts out with a five-page recap of the events of the last three episodes of the previous season.
- It also appeared in online listings and IDW's solicits as Transformers: Prime Season 2. An earlier version of the cover appeared in solicits, with a grid background matching volume 1's cover and Optimus with his mouthplate retracted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.