FANDOM


  • Look, I know you don't know me, but I saw your reply to that forum. I am asking you not to leave. Yes, Prime is over, but did I leave? No (well actually I arrived long after prime ended) and you shouldn't leave either. And in case you didn't know, Redsonjustinforever has left the wiki, so you don't have anything to worry about. You can edit RID stuff. If you think about leaving, just think about the memories here, with Rim, Dtregle, Outburst. Look, I briefly left the wiki not too long ago, but I couldn't resist leaving the hardcore memories. I came back and you know what happend? I became an admin. Look, if you want to leave that's your choice. And if you want to stay, well great, if Redson ever comes back here, than we will ensure that he doesn't go near you. But, come back man.

      Loading editor
    • Cam makes an excellent point. If you desire to come back Warmachine375, then it is your choice.

        Loading editor
    • Even if Redson comes back and wants to ban you, he cat because his rights were taken away. Think about it, Warmachine, think back at all the memories, not to mention the fact that we're lacking chat mods, and there's really nothing stoping you from editing, Redson is gone. Your friends, Dtregle, Rim, and those guys, they might be gone, but you can get to know us, and catch up with RID, and continue.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm.. Oh yeah I did remember the good old times we spent together in making and shaping this wiki over the course of the TF Prime series and thank God Redsonjerk is gone forever. I really can't stand that guy who hates me a lot for being proactive and helpful in the wiki. Unlike other wikis like Fairy Tail or Sword Art Online (you know those jerk guys there are like Redson), this is where all my good hardcore memories are here for with all of you.

      Yes, I will return, my friends. :D Your chat moderator has come back and at your service.

        Loading editor
    • Warmachine375 wrote: Hmm.. Oh yeah I did remember the good old times we spent together in making and shaping this wiki over the course of the TF Prime series and thank God Redsonjerk is gone forever. I really can't stand that guy who hates me a lot for being proactive and helpful in the wiki. Unlike other wikis like Fairy Tail or Sword Art Online (you know those jerk guys there are like Redson), this is where all my good hardcore memories are here for with all of you.

      Yes, I will return, my friends. :D Your chat moderator has come back and at your service.

      Welcome back man. :) and even if Redson comes back, he can't harm you, he's not an admin anymore.

        Loading editor
    • I feel you man. I went through the EXACT same thing on Walking Dead Wiki. That's why I left and came here. And if that f*ckface Redson ever returns me, Fire, and Skye will protect you, you have nothing to worry about. I've seen your conversations with Rim, and Redson. I thought Rim made a horrible mistake making Redson admin, you just made minor edit that didn't hurt the wiki in any way.

        Loading editor
    • Camjf123 wrote:
      I feel you man. I went through the EXACT same thing on Walking Dead Wiki. That's why I left and came here. And if that f*ckface Redson ever returns me, Fire, and Skye will protect you, you have nothing to worry about. I've seen your conversations with Rim, and Redson. I thought Rim made a horrible mistake making Redson admin, you just made minor edit that didn't hurt the wiki in any way.

      You're welcome, I think you already are a good admin here I'd admit and will do much better. Rim really did make a horrible mistake in making Redwhoreson an admin of this wiki in the past and I'm glad he's kicked out of that position and left the wiki. I made one minor edit at that time and he blocks me. Da f*ck, he hates me because I did great work and will do what it takes to make me feel miserable. I feel like I'm Jon Snow and Redson is Alliser Thorne. LOL.

      And thanks my friend, your protection is much appreciated.

        Loading editor
    • Warmachine375 wrote:

      Camjf123 wrote:
      I feel you man. I went through the EXACT same thing on Walking Dead Wiki. That's why I left and came here. And if that f*ckface Redson ever returns me, Fire, and Skye will protect you, you have nothing to worry about. I've seen your conversations with Rim, and Redson. I thought Rim made a horrible mistake making Redson admin, you just made minor edit that didn't hurt the wiki in any way.

      You're welcome, I think you already are a good admin here I'd admit and will do much better. Rim really did make a horrible mistake in making Redwhoreson an admin of this wiki in the past and I'm glad he's kicked out of that position and left the wiki. I made one minor edit at that time and he blocks me. Da f*ck, he hates me because I did great work and will do what it takes to make me feel miserable. I feel like I'm Jon Snow and Redson is Alliser Thorne. LOL.

      And thanks my friend, your protection is much appreciated.

      He's just jealous! :)

        Loading editor
    • So jealous enough to harass me and block my account from the wiki whenever he feels like it.

        Loading editor
    • Warmachine375 wrote: So jealous enough to harass me and block my account from the wiki whenever he feels like it.

      Don't worry, dude. You will NEVER go through s*it like that again.

        Loading editor
    • Camjf123 wrote:

      Warmachine375 wrote: So jealous enough to harass me and block my account from the wiki whenever he feels like it.

      Don't worry, dude. You will NEVER go through s*it like that again.

      Thanks! XD

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.