Administrators are different users who have access to different functions of the site. They are also users with more responsibilities than your average users.
Bureaucrats, also known as head-administrators, are distinguished administrators recognized with additional powers and authority. They are usually responsible for the design of the site, from style and layout to individual page function and site structure organization. They are often content editors and contributors as well, and are generally the people to go to if you have questions regarding the origins and policies of the site. Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "rollback" edits not made in good faith.
Administrators, sometimes referred to as Admins or Staff, are distinguished members of the community recognized with additional powers and authority. They are mostly regular content editors and contributors, although some specialize in other areas, such as programming. Generally, these are the people to go to if you have questions around the site (as a veteran or a newcomer), want to discuss policy or templating, or need a dispute settled.
- Paifu fan23 (Founder of wiki)
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing;
- Very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Wikia staff members have full access to all Wikia. Visit our Staff page for a list of Staff Members on this wiki.